Founded in in 1913, Holy Trinity moved to its current location next to the Marshall school complex two decades ago. The congregation continues its tradition of being warm and welcoming, and the building is used by many community groups for regular activities during the week. We employ two staff, have a membership of around 350 and a weekly attendance of approximately 100. Confirmation is held Wednesdays during the school year from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
Fellowship is very important to us; if you visit, be sure to stay and visit over coffee and treats. We also have several events every year that help bring people together in new ways. See our Events page to learn about those coming up!
We worship using Lutheran liturgical practices and incorporate a wide range of music. Each service typically includes a hymn from the great body hymnody down through the ages, one that is classical in nature but addressed to the current time, and one that is drawn from the the body of contemporary Lutheran hymnody.